söndag 11 oktober 2009

Quilt Festival Fall 2009

There is a quilt Festival again. I like this festival since the only thing you need is internetacess.





I will attend with my latest quilt that I finished this week.

Fusion Tacke nummer 1


It is made only from Robert Kaufman 5573 Fusion Fabrics. I bought two Jelly Rolls from Webfabrics.net The result from the other Jelly Roll is still a work in progress project. I only have some quilting left, but I cant decide how.

The quilt is quilted in the hoop, but the picture dont show much of it. Here is a closer view from my "Sewcam"

qiltning just nu sep-09

i symaskinen september

11 kommentarer:

Letterpress
11 oktober 2009 kl. 16:45

Beautiful quilt! I'm most impressed with your even machine quilting stitches--mine are never that lovely. I'm trying to figure out where you live--obviously overseas--Sweden? I hope you tell us sometime.

The blocks that you chose show off the fabric lines very well, with their gradations and subtle color shifts. I'll have to click through to your blog and see your other quilts that you've made. Thanks for sharing this!

--ELIZABETH E, #115

Zonnah
11 oktober 2009 kl. 17:29

It is beautiful!

Lonci
11 oktober 2009 kl. 17:39

Beautiful:)))

Laura
11 oktober 2009 kl. 18:04

(♥_♥) I like your quilt a lot!! Those are my colors, and your quilting is awesome. Congratulations! A hug from México.

Josefine sa...
12 oktober 2009 kl. 12:35

Åh tetris :-)

Carmen
12 oktober 2009 kl. 15:14

Superfin! Jättefin quiltning.
Kram Carmen

Dolly
13 oktober 2009 kl. 02:31

That's pretty !

Carol
15 oktober 2009 kl. 04:48

Very pretty and interesting color combinations.

kathy
15 oktober 2009 kl. 21:56

Beautiful! The colors are my favorites...not quite pastel, not quite super-brights!

Annika
16 oktober 2009 kl. 18:52

Ta en kik hos mig :)

http://sammanfaller.blogspot.com/2009/10/7-gula-saker.html

Kram

QuiltSue
27 oktober 2009 kl. 18:18

I love this. The colours are great.

Använder Blogger.